Built in 1897, the Campus Care building is the 2nd oldest on campus. Historically, the all-brick building was used as a horse stable for "commuters" to the then state deaf/blind school. Later, the stables were converted to a boiler plant that would eventually heat the entire campus.
The northern portion of the building is home to the Campus Care office personnel whose responsibilities include grounds, custodial and building maintenance. The Campus Care building is located on the southern end of campus near the main exit.
To find out more about Campus Care, the department, click here.
Library / Academic Center
Oak Grove Amphitheater
Psalm Performing Arts Center
Pavilion / Student Center
Schimmel Hall (Administration)
Travis Memorial Dining Hall