Transfer Students


Why do students choose Corban?

Students who attend Corban are prepared for their chosen field while also receiving biblical training. The Corban culture is uniquely dedicated to educating Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ.

The worldview that students adopt in college will most likely follow them through the rest of their life. As Corban integrates faith and learning, our students’ perspectives are shaped into a Christian worldview, influencing their decisions, dreams, careers, and relationships.

Transfer Credit From Colleges/Universities

Corban transfers in General Education/Liberal Arts courses that have been taken at an accredited college or university. Please reference to the following guidelines when transferring in courses to Corban.

  • An official transcript is required for transferring credit to Corban. Unofficial transcripts are not accepted.
  • Up to 70 semester hours are accepted from community colleges.
  • Up to 98 semester hours will be accepted as transfer work.
  • Up to 40 vocational courses will transfer.
  • Courses that are a C- and higher will transfer from another institution.
  • Courses must be 100 level or higher.
  • Courses that are 100/200 level will not be equivalent to a 300/400 level course.
  • When converting quarter hours into semester hours multiply by .667.

We are in the process of building transfer equivalencies through the College Source Transfer Equivalency System . Several schools are listed. If the college, from which you are wanting to transfer in credits, is not listed; please contact your Admission’s Counselor or the Admissions Department or 800-845-3005.

Transfer Equivalency Guides from Oregon and Washington Community Schools are available, as a guide, to help direct you as to how courses transfer to fulfill Corban’s General Education requirements.  These are general guides and specific program requirements might be different. To ensure that you take classes that will be beneficial to you before you transfer, an admissions counselor can perform a preliminary evaluation and help you to select classes.

College Source Transfer Equivalency System: TES

Also check out our Oregon Community College Transfer Guides.

Admission Requirements

A transfer student is defined as one who has attempted to complete any transferrable coursework at a regionally accredited college after high school graduation.

Transfer students with fewer than 31 semester hours or 47 quarter hours of college work must qualify for admissions on the basis of SAT or ACT scores and academic records from both high school and college.

A minimum college grade point average of 2.00 is required for transfer admission consideration.

Application Process

  • $40 Application fee
  • Christian character reference
  • Personal faith statement
  • Official college or university transcript(s)

Once you have been admitted you will receive a transfer evaluation reflecting how classes and credits will be accepted by Corban. Apply online today:

Come Visit!

We would love for you to come and experience life on our campus! You can attend classes and chapel, eat in our dining hall, learn about financial aid, and meet with an admissions counselor to get all your questions answered.

Corban has visit days designed specifically for transfer students, one in the fall and one in the spring. You can also schedule an individual visit. Ask how you can earn a $500 scholarship just for visiting. For more information and dates, contact the Admissions office at 1-800-845-3005, e-mail or go to