Sign In


Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript:

You may view your unofficial transcript online by using our Online Registration & Student Information Services. There you can access your current transcript, grade report, outstanding balances, and specific class schedules as well as view your personal file to make updates if needed (such as mailing address). All you need to get started is your Student ID or Social Security number. If it is your first time logging into the system, use your full Social Security number as your temporary PIN (no dashes - you will be prompted to change it when you first login). If you attended prior to 1992 you will not be able to access an unofficial transcript.

Please note that students who attended Northwest Baptist Seminary will not be able to view unofficial transcripts online. To view a complete record of your grades you will need to request a transcript.

Go there now:

Official Transcript:

You may submit your transcript request online, in person, by mail or fax:

  • There is a $5 charge for each official copy of your transcript. This can be paid by cash, check or debit/credit card.
  • Payment must accompany your request.
  • Please allow 5 business days for processing. Allow additional time at the beginning and end of each semester.
  • Corban University cannot release transcripts from other schools.
  • Transcripts cannot be released if there is a financial hold on your account.
  • Transcripts will not be held for term grades posting. If you are awaiting current term grades, please confirm they have been posted on SIS prior to submitting your request.
  • If you are waiting for your degree to be posted, please wait to order your transcript until you have completed all of your coursework.  We are unable to hold transcript requests for multiple months prior to degree completion.
  • Full social security numbers may appear on transcripts with courses taken prior to 1992.
  • Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts. If you have authorized someone to pick up your transcript for you, a letter stating this with your signature will be required.

Request your official transcript online.

Download a printable request form to mail in.

Transcript request forms are also available on campus in the Registrar’s Office located in Schimmel Hall, Room 113.