Most students and parents have to face that ultimate question about college — how do I pay for this?
The Corban Financial Services Office is here to help you answer that question and many others. We are pleased to offer several payment options that will assist you. We trust that even with the information overload you may be receiving, you will be able to navigate and find the information you need.
You can go online to access your student account and make payments.
- Go to our Student Information System (SIS) at sis.corban.edu
- Enter your student ID (use your social security number if you have not yet been issued a student ID or have not accessed your account yet. You will be prompted to change from the SSN to your personal pin.)
- Instructions on how to access your account and make payments.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or eCheck at no cost to you.
If you would like your parents to view your account you may give them the pin also.
Please visit Corban's Network Guide to learn more about the Student Information System (SIS) and other resources available.
Not everyone can pay an entire semester's balance a single payment. That's why we've created various payment plans to help spread the cost over longer periods of time.
The Financial Services Office offers services for students, employees and their families.
- Travel/Cash Advance form
- Expense Report form
- Misc Professional Services Pay Request form
- Petty Cash form
- Corban Check Request
We are here to serve your needs and answer your questions. Please call, email, or stop by during our weekday business hours.