Job Title: Worship Leader
Employer: Gladstone First Baptist Church at 503-654-7728 or email@example.com
Contact Information: Chris Irvine
Web Site: gfbcfamily.org
Job Location: Gladstone, OR
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Resume
GFBC seeks God’s individual as a Worship Leader for our congregation located in Gladstone, Oregon. This individual would lead Sunday morning worship: music, congregational singing, and other forms of worship. The purpose of this position is to help us, the body, to glorify our Lord and Savior, in a vibrant, participatory, truthful, and uplifting environment.
This person is a worshiper and naturally brings others into that experience.
They will shape and flavor our services in a way that ministers to all generations.This is a part time paid position.
- Planning, preparation and regular leading of worship in Sunday services
- Utilize and enrich available worship team members to see them serving in their gifting.
- Become an active member of our church community. Participate in the life of our church body.
- Collaborate efforts with pastors and elder overseeing worship.
- Participate with other church staff for regular planning and personal ministry development.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, and a vital growing personal relationship with Him.
- In agreement with our church statement of faith. Mindful of theological accuracy and musical appropriateness.
- Prior experience as a worship leader, and/or formal training in worship ministry.
- Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a church in worship.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms, technology and lighting into the worship environment.
- Comfortable using a range of musical styles in order to accommodate actual attendees as well as those we aspire to reach.