Job Title: Workout Caregiver
Employer: Diane Corner
Contact Information: Salina Cadena at 909-641-3129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Salem, OR 97301
Job Location: South Salem
Job Type: Part-time
- Seeking male workout caregivers for a 19 year old male who lives with quadriplegic spastic cerebral palsy.
- He is confined to a wheelchair and needs to be assisted to complete tasks.
- Tuesday afternoons 4pm-7:30pm and Saturdays 11am-3:30pm
- The gym entails a modified weightlifting regime and swimming.
- On Saturdays he rides adaptive horses and needs to be placed on and off the horse.
- Drive to and from the gym and horse stables in his wheel chair assessable van.
- Assist with modified weight lifting routine and getting him in and out of the pool/spa/steam room and horses on Saturday (He weighs 105 pounds and needs to be lifted).
- If you enjoy working out and having a good time this is a position for you.
- He is a fun young man who likes to goof around and listen to music.
- If you're interested in the slightest call or text to learn more and set up an interview.
Qualifications: No experience necessary.