Teach English at L.R International School in Luoyang, China
Job Title: Teach English at L.R International School in Luoyang, China
Employer: Pioneer and Beyond
Contact Information: Irene Mwangi at 127-386-2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Queensberry House, 106 Queens Road, Brighton
Web Site: https://www.pioneerbeyond.com/
Education or Degree Required: Yes
Job Location: Luoyang, China
Salary/Wages: 1120 pounds to 2,000 Pounds (approx 1496-2671 USD per month
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed: Resume
- Subject to Teach: English
- Teaching Hours per Week: Approx. 20 classes per week.
- Office Hours per week: 35-40 hours
- Working Days Per Week: 5 days
- Students’ Age: adults, teenagers or children
- Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Contract Length: 12 months with renewable contract
- Location: Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou in China
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 1120 pounds to 2,000 Pounds (approx 1496-2671 USD per month, approx. 9582-17112 RMB per month) based on qualification and experience. The average monthly allowance in China is around 5000 CNY (560 Pounds) per month. So the salary you will get is in middle to middle-upper class in China.
- Housing: Well-furnished apartment with bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen; Or housing allowance is provided.
- Flight allowance: Provided after completing the contract.
- Holidays: Enjoy all the legal holidays
- Welcome package: Free 150 GBP/ 214 USD worth provided by Pioneer & Beyond. It includes a full set of bedding, notebooks, china guideline and Pen. The package will be delivered to the school before the candidates arrive.
- Visa: Self-sponsored (School can help to get the work visa).
- Hold Bachelor degree or above in any discipline.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Candidates must have no criminal record.
- Be available to live in China for 12 months or a complete academic year.
- Have a bright and outgoing personality, be open-minded enough to accept and embrace the challenges that come with living and teaching abroad.
- Be enthusiastic and have a sense of loyalty to the job, the students and to the staff you will be working with.
- Previous teaching or travel experience (preferred but not required)
- Have the right attitude, a strong desire to teach and a willingness to learn.