Summer Camp Program Staff
Job Title: Summer Camp Program Staff
Employer: Camp Tilikum
Contact Information: Mandy Schmidt at 503-538-2763 or Mandy@camptilikum.org
Address: 15321 NE North Valley Rd., Newberg, OR 97132
Web Site: https//camptilikum.org
Education or Degree Required: At least 1 year out of High School
Job Location: Newberg, OR
Job Type: Summer
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
Tilikum Adventure Program (TAP) Staff
- The TAP staff is responsible for facilitating two programs: QUEST (grades 6-8) and High Adventure Camp (grades 9-12).
- Individuals and youth groups grow in relationships and deepen their faith through facilitated activities on the Challenge Course and other camp programs.
- Each TAP staff member will be trained as a Challenge Course facilitator and have the opportunity to lead
- Bible-teaching times, games, and other activities.
- Must be at least two years out of high school to work on TAP staff.
Day Camp Staff
- Day Camp is a program for children entering 1st - 6th grades.
- Each week staff lead a new group of campers and are responsible for teaching and supervising a variety of program activities such as: archery, Bible discussions, canoeing, swimming, the big swing, nature hikes, crafts, and more!
- Day Camp staff will be trained in each activity, first aid, and if possible lifeguarding.
- Must be at least one year out of high school to work on Day Camp Staff.
- Applications Due: March 7, 2018
- Summer Staff Program: May 29 - August 18, 2018
- Lifeguard Training: May 25-28, 2018
PAY BENEFITS 2018
- Housing provided at Tilikum and George Fox University.
- We provide lifeguard, CPR, first aid, and program training.
- First Year Staff: $2,400
- Lifeguards: $2,500
- Returning staff: $2600
- Tilikum Summer Staff are expected to be present for the entire program.
- Limited exceptions are made to this and must be negotiated before hire.
- Responsible for care of campers, program activities, leading discussions on spiritual growth and other camp duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 1 year out of High School and able to commit to whole summer program duration.
- Loves Jesus, kids and the outdoors.