Substitute Teachers in Salem Area Schools
Job Title: Substitute Teachers in Salem Area Schools
Contact Information: Lauren Guynes at 877-974-6338 or email@example.com
Address: 8565 SW Salish Ln Ste 100, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Web Site: www.edustaff.org
Education or Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Location: Salem and surrounding areas
Salary/Wages: $178 a day as a starting rate
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
Closing Date: Mon, 12/31/2018
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others. Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? EDUStaff is seeking to hire amazing people looking to work as Substitute Teachers in our local schools.
Here’s a list of just of the few benefits of becoming an EDUStaff employee:
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
Ready to join our team? Here’s how:
- Visit www.EDUStaff.org and click on Apply Now
- On the map, select Oregon
- Complete the online application by clicking Continue to CTA. Because many Oregon districts use CTA Substitute Services and not all of them use EDUStaff, to avoid redundancy, we have partnered with CTA for the application process. This arrangement enables you to use a single application process to work in any of the districts they manage whether they are with EDUStaff or not.
If you have questions, please call Lauren Guynes at 877.974.6338 x139 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Substitute Teachers must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and must apply for/possess one of the following:
- Valid Oregon Teaching License (license types vary by candidate qualifications)
- Valid Oregon Substitute Teaching License
- Valid Oregon Restricted Substitute Teaching License
Licensing is completed via the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and must be obtained before one is qualified to work as a Substitute Teacher. Visit https://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/first-time-license.aspx for more details.