Substitute Food Services in Salem Area Schools
Job Title: Substitute Food Services in Salem Area Schools
Contact Information: Lauren Guynes at 877-974-6338 or email@example.com
Address: 8565 SW Salish Ln Ste 100, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Web Site: www.edustaff.org
Job Location: Salem and surrounding areas
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
Closing Date: Mon, 12/31/2018
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Huma Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our callin by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining th industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist t leave a positive lasting impact on others.
- Cook, prepare and serve food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and school staff.
- Possess basic knowledge of current methods of food preparation in large quantities, menu planning, operation of kitchen equipment, health codes, sanitation, and nutritional requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of the preparing meals by cleaning all tools, equipment and serving areas to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Helps maintain a healthy schoolwide learning environment.
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
*Please contact Lauren Guynes, Oregon Recruiter, at lguynes@EDUStaff.org or via phone at 877-974-6338 x139 with questions.
How to apply: Log on to www.EDUStaff.org*