Substitute Educational Assistants in Salem Area Schools
Job Title: Substitute Educational Assistants in Salem Area Schools
Contact Information: Lauren Guynes at 877-974-6338 or email@example.com
Address: 8565 SW Salish Ln Ste 100, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Web Site: www.edustaff.org
Job Location: Salem and surrounding areas
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
Closing Date: Mon, 12/31/2018
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others.
- Perform a variety of duties in assisting a licensed teacher in the implementation and support of instructional programs for students in group or one-on-one settings.
- Prepares instructional materials, maintains classroom discipline, and leads planned activities designated by licensed teacher.
- Ability to patrol halls, cafeteria, lavatories and to supervise students on the playground, during emergency drills and assemblies with an understanding of a safe environment.
- Perform routine clerical duties including copying, laminating, filing, etc.
- Helps maintain a positive school-wide learning environment.
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
*Please contact Lauren Guynes, Oregon Recruiter, at lguynes@EDUStaff.org or via phone at 877-974-6338 x139 with questions.
How to apply: Log on to www.EDUStaff.org*