Substitute Custodians in Salem Area Schools
Job Title: Substitute Custodians in Salem Area Schools
Contact Information: Lauren Guynes at 877-974-6338 or email@example.com
Address: 8565 SW Salish Ln Ste 100, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Web Site: www.edustaff.org
Job Location: Salem and surrounding areas
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
Closing Date:Mon, 12/31/2018
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Huma Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our callin by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining th industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist t leave a positive lasting impact on others.
- Perform a variety of duties in creating an attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient place for student learning, play and development.
- Perform routine cleaning work in the school buildings in accordance with the duties directed by the Head Custodian or Maintenance Supervisor such as disinfect, vacuum, mop, buff floors, wash windows, clean chalk/white boards, trash, dust, paint, replace light bulbs, make minor repairs, etc.
- Keep building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
- Moves furniture or equipment within buildings as required for various activities and as directed.
- Report safety, sanitary and fire hazards to the proper authority.
- Helps maintain a safe schoolwide learning environment.
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
*Please contact Lauren Guynes, Oregon Recruiter, at lguynes@EDUStaff.org or via phone at 877-974-6338 x139 with questions.
How to apply: Log on to www.EDUStaff.org*