Job Title: Student Minister
Employer: Harvest Community Church
Contact Information: Susan Dusseault at 541-343-1840 ot firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2700 Gilham Rd, Eugene, OR 97408
Web Site: www.harvestchurcheugene.com
Education or Degree Required: High School Diploma, Currently attending or college graduate
Job Location: Eugene, OR
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- The goal of the Student Minister is to equip parents and other volunteers to help students (6th-12th grade) find and follow Jesus.
- The Student Minister works under the supervision of the Lead Pastor and in harmony with other staff members and ministry leaders to help fulfill Harvest’s vision and mission.
- The Student Minister will be responsible for:
- Modeling biblical and team priorities
- Recruiting and leading the Student Ministry Volunteer Team
- Developing Student Leaders
- Overseeing and executing the weekend Student Environment (30 Before) and the weekday Student Environment (The Living Room on Tuesday nights)
- Partnering with parents to help Students take their next steps toward Christ
- This is a part-time position (averages 20 hours per week).
- Harvest Community Church is a mid-size church in Eugene, Oregon.
- We exist to help people find and follow Jesus.
- At Harvest, to help people follow Christ passionately, we seek to help people love God, love others and love the world the way that Jesus loves the world.
- High School Graduate
- Currently attending or graduate of college
- 1+ years formal experience working with students in a church environment