Secondary ELA Teacher
Job Title: Secondary ELA Teacher
Employer: Cairo Covenant School
Contact Information: Dr. F. Kenoyer at 614-364-6438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 27 Sabri Abu Alem St.,Cairo, Egypt 11341
Web Site: http://www.ccschool.info/
Education or Degree Required: Degree in education or subject area of teaching.
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support
Job Type: Teaching
Application Materials Needed:
- Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area.
- The course of study is based on an American curriculum.
- We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience.
- We have 90 students for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team.
- Cairo Covenant School provides classroom instruction for grades K-12.
- The teacher job description includes planning and teaching the assigned grade levels, as well as working together with other staff members to meet the needs of the school such as field trips, yearly events, and projects.
- Degree in education or subject area of teaching; certification to teach in home country (preferred); experience beyond student teaching is helpful but not required.