Second Grade Elementary Teacher
Job Title: Second Grade Elementary Teacher
Employer: Doulos Discovery School
Contact Information: Joyce Pack at 809-574-2979 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Avenida Confluencia #2, Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Web Site: http://doulosdiscovery.org/
Education or Degree Required: Elementary Education
Job Location: Dominican Republic
Salary/Wages: Must be willing to raise own support
Job Type: Overseas
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
Specified Other Application Material: Please apply with our online application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqM5OHoUcqoYkUEj8arnBqJzNwBMzY...
- Help us to equip the next generation of Christian leaders in the Dominican Republic!
- Located in the beautiful mountains of the Dominican Republic, Doulos
- Discovery School is committed to finding a missionary Second Grade Elementary
- Teacher to join our crew who is uniquely qualified to succeed in an innovative, cross-cultural environment.
- Our elementary school teacher will provide high quality spiritual and academic instruction for our second grade class.
- Also, to equip our students to examine all concepts through a Biblical worldview.
- Create and manage a supportive, innovative, hands-on environment conducive to student learning.
- Plan, implement and document meaningful units that prepare students for post secondary education; units should be biblically integrated, incorporate EL
- Design Principles and promote student leadership, critical thinking skills and community service.
- Design rigorous and thorough lessons in accordance with Doulos determined standards, ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- Identify clear learning targets for each lesson that are written in student friendly language and articulate desired student outcomes.
- Establish and maintain an effective classroom behavior management plan.
- Maintain a system of monitoring, assessing, record-keeping and reporting student progress towards mastery of standards.
- Bachelor's degree from recognized college or university in education, ministry or related field with up to date teaching credentials.
- Possess an intimate and mature relationship with Jesus Christ and is prepared to disciple students and teach weekly devotionals.
- Seeking committed and dynamic teachers preferably with experience in
- Elementary education and/or experience as a lead teacher or mentor.
- Strong history of achievement in academic, professional, extracurricular, and/or volunteer settings.