Rotational Worship Leader
Job Title: Rotational Worship Leader
Employer: Central Baptist Church
Contact Information: Pastor Dan McMillan at 360-301-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 655 S. Pacific Hwy, Monmouth, OR 97361
Web Site: www.cbcmonmouth.org
Education or Degree Required: High School Graduate and beyond
Job Location: Monmouth, OR
Salary/Wages: Potential travel stipend initially. Future options exist.
Job Type: Ministry
Application Materials Needed: Resume
- We are looking for an individual who is skilled in leading worship, or wishes to develop their skill, who will come and lead our people to the throne of grace using contemporary and traditional songs on Sunday Mornings and be a part of a rotation of musicians.
- You would be asked to lead music two Sundays a month, or possibly more if your time allows.
- We are a small congregation of people who will surround you with love and encourage you in your own pursuit of musical excellence.
- Be the primary vocal lead and instrumentalist in leading small congregation in worship.
- Guide additional instrumentalists and vocalists in forming a cohesive worship team.
- Arrive early on Sundays to prepare worship slides, do sound checks, and prepare with team.
- During the week you will be responsible for calling team members and providing music to be practiced and performed.
- Encourage church attendees to get involved in the music program.
- Works closely with the Pastor in song selections that enhance sermon themes.
- Has a growing and passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Is vocally talented and able to give upfront leadership in drawing people to sing to the glory of God.
- Well developed skill at playing an instrument conducive to leading in worship.
- Works well with a team of musicians in blending skills to lead our congregation in song.
- Good communication skills