Residential Program Specialist
Job Title: Residential Program Specialist
Employer: Work Unlimited
Contact Information: Casey Phillips at 541-757-6426 or email@example.com
Address: 515 SW Western Blvd, Corvallis, OR 97333
Web Site: www.workunlimited.org
Education or Degree Required: Diploma
Job Location: Salem, OR
Salary/Wages: $10.25/hr during training, increases to $11.00/hr after
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application
- Work Unlimited, Inc. is currently looking for Residential Program Specialist (Direct Care) to work with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities in the Salem/Keizer area.
- We need energetic, outgoing people to support adult residents in a natural, home setting.
- Applicants will work with other staff members at the home to assist residents with daily life activities; prepare meals, administer medication, transport and accompany residents to activities, and other assigned tasks to advance the quality of life for those we serve.
- Providing direct care to individuals who have Intellectual and or Developmental Disabilities.
- Task includes cooking, cleaning, providing transportation in company vehicles.
- Helping the person become an active member in their community.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must pass DHS Background Check.
- Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Acceptable 3 year driving record preferred.
- Experience preferred but not required.