Residential Area Administrative Specialist
Job Title: Residential Area Administrative Specialist
Employer: Partnerships in Community Living, Inc
Contact Information: Brittany Law at 503-838-2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 480 Main St E, Monmouth, OR 97361
Web Site: pclpartnership.org/careers
Education or Degree Required: High School Diploma
Job Location: Marion/Polk Counties
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed: Job Application - pclpartnership.org/careers
PCL’s Residential Horizon’s Department is currently recruiting for a Residential Area Administrative Specialist. A successful Area Administrative Specialist is the ‘glue’ of each area of service. They are well versed in all the agency’s processes and procedures. They are detail oriented and able to juggle multiple and competing priorities. They have not only a task oriented focus but, as well, find and take advantage of teaching moments. The Area Administrative Specialist provides whatever support that is needed, at the moment, to ensure that Service Coordinators in their area as able to focus on their most important priority, the people we support.
Successful Candidates will be:
- Passionate: Able to motivate others with the belief that the people we support deserve the life of their choice.
- Creative: Able to come up with creative ideas to overcome any roadblocks.
- Self-Motivated: See what needs to be done and does it, takes on new tasks, and learns new skills, as necessary.
- Consistent: Able to manage a diverse schedule, often jumping into multiple environments, while not losing track of previous projects
- Understanding: Seek first to understand before being understood, presuming positive intent, solution focused
- Flexible: Some evenings and weekends depending on the need of the area
Position Duties include:
- Update and maintain delegated items such as ISPs, Protocols, End of Month Money, etc.
- Participate in QA/TA and licensing functions and provide needed support in completing associated tasks to resolve items noted in QA/TA and licensing reviews.
- Be proficient in the use of Therap, Gmail, Excel and other general computer applications.
- Provide support in configuring MARs, cycle fill process for both agency and each home.
- Provide technical support in the development process.
- Actively participate in the Safety Committee and/or other committees/work groups, as assigned.
Must be at least 18 years old
Possess a valid ODL with an acceptable driving record (min of 6 months driving experience) Must maintain an IF certification level of OIS Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 25lbs Pass a State/Federal criminal history check (fingerprints may be required) Pass a pre-employment computer skills assessment