Job Title: Program Director
Employer: Dunes Bible Camp
Contact Information: Joel Uram at 360-665-5380 or email@example.com
Address: 23515 Pacific Way, Ocean Park, WA 98640
Web Site: www.dunesbiblecamp.com
Job Location: Onsite at Dunes June-July, work remotely rest of the year.
Salary/Wages: $6,500 / year
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- The Dunes Bible Camp is looking for a Program Director to oversee our summer camping programs for all ages.
- During a month of each summer, the Dunes provides camps for kids just entering first grade through students who have just graduated high school.
Who we are:
- Youth have been coming to camp at the Dunes for over 60 years.
- We are passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with every camper through example, relationships and teaching.
- Our campers come from all over the northwest, although we have a particular passion for our local students, who generally come from lower income homes.
- Benefits and Compensation
- $350/ month (October – July)
- Additional $3000 for summer responsibilities
- Housing and food during summer camps
- Up to 3 children or grandchildren attending appropriate camp at no cost
- During Summer Camps (generally end of June through middle of July)
- Must be present at camp.
- Liaison between director teams and Dunes camp staff, including registration team, kitchen staff, etc.
- Manage daily operations of director teams – ensure appropriate plans, schedules and preparations are in place
- Attend and supervise all staff training, meetings, etc.
- Be available for any situations that may arise
- Handle disciplinary, sensitive or inappropriate behaviors and issues
- May be done from remote location.
- Recruit, train and prepare director teams and leadership roles for each camp, including creating and implementing schedule and all activities
- Recruit and interview counseling staff
- Manage costs, including supplies and staffing
- Work directly with churches to build Dunes “mission trip” relationships
- Possibly attend board meetings
- Experience working with students
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work full time in summer, part time in off season
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a growing, personal, mature relationship with Jesus and are in agreement with the Dunes Statement of Faith.
- You’re passionate about creating an environment for kids of all ages to learn about and be changed by the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
- You’re a trustworthy advisor who values honesty, humility and reliance on the Holy Spirit.
- You are an encouraging, supportive and motivating team leader.
- You are quick on your feet, capable of solving problems as they may arise.