Job Title: Pastor
Employer: Community Baptist Church of North Pole
Contact Information: Kaylynne Klimek at 907-488-4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: PO Box 55845, North Pole AK, 99705
Web Site: www.cbcnorthpole.net
Job Location: North Pole, AK
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Faith/Doctrinal Statement
Full time, permanent pastor
- Pastor, preach, teach, shepherd, and coach us.
- Create relationships with the congregation to encourage and challenge our body to grow in Christ and share the gospel with others.
- Our mission statement reads, “Community Baptist Church in love and dependence upon the Lord Jesus Christ, is committed to bringing people to new life in Christ and maturity in Him.” We need the man which God sends to help us accomplish this, the man who will join into our ministry and vision with purpose and enthusiasm.
- 35-60 years
- Some ministry experience, but most important, a man who loves the Lord, obeys Him, loves others, and can be relational.
- Teaching and preaching are expected so comfort with both are requirements.
- The ideal candidate will love people, enjoy interacting with them, and place a high value on service to the church body.