Part Time Newborn Hearing Screener
Job Title: Part Time Newborn Hearing Screener (Paid Training Provided)
Employer: Natus Medical
Contact Information: Heather Heffner at 206-268-5159 or email@example.com
Address: 5900 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108
Web Site: https://natus.com/
Education or Degree Required: HS Diploma or GED
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- Apply Online at https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=NATUS...
Natus Medical Incorporated and Peloton Screening Services are looking for dedicated individuals to join our dynamic and exciting team of Peloton Newborn Screening Technicians. In this part-time position you will work on-site at one or more hospital locations and be trained to screen newborns for common medical disorders that may occur in or after the newborn phase.
In addition to performing the newborn screening tests, you will also work alongside and interact with nurses, doctors and other members of the Birth Center team at the hospital to ensure that each family has a wonderful experience during this special time in their lives.
Please apply directly for consideration: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=NATUS...
In this position you will:
- Screen all eligible newborns while communicating with families to help them understand the entire screening process
- Interact and work closely with hospital staff as an integral part of the team by providing quality newborn screening services and results
- Work with technology and equipment used for quality screening
- Act as a liaison for Natus Medical, Inc to hospital personnel
- May have opportunities work on-site at multiple hospitals in your city and make a direct, positive impact in people’s lives
- The ideal candidate will have 4 of the 7 days available for a day shift.
- Please note due to hospital setting that we staff weekends/holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent or one year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology or current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA or CMA), or nursing experience is desirable Current CPR, BLS or equivalent certification preferred
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk frequently (95% of shift) as well as push/pull up to 100 pounds frequently
Natus Medical Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.