Job Title: Paralegal
Employer: Oregon Department of Justice
Contact Information: Sarah Smith at 503-947-4351 or email@example.com
Address: 1162 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- Online application process
Organized. Focused. Calm when faced with deadlines. Does this sound like you?
If so, come join our General Counsel Division in Salem as a Paralegal! We offer generous benefits for you and your family, great work-life balance, and a strong public service mission you can definitely get behind.
Apply now! If selected, you will work closely with Division Assistant Attorneys General and other professionals to provide the day-to-day legal services for our state agencies.
For more information and how to apply, visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2260304/paralegal
- Two year Associate degree in Paralegal or Legal Assistant Studies
- OR Eighteen months of Paralegal experienc
- OR Any combination of training and experience that demonstrates experience in legal work, independent judgment, legal terminology principles, concepts, systems, and processes.
- Experience must include discovery and trial methods and procedures, legal ethics and skill in preparing legal documents, interviewing witnesses and explaining legal issues.