Job Title: Office Assistant
Employer: Camp Tadmor
Contact Information: James Garner at 541-451-4270 or email@example.com
Address: 43943 McDowell Creek Dr., Lebanon, OR 97355
Web Site: www.tadmor.org
Job Location: Lebanon, OR
Salary/Wages: $150-$175 per week depending on experience.
Job Type: Summer
Application Materials Needed: Other
Specified Other Application Material: Online application at tadmor.org/employment
- Camp Tadmor is in need of someone to assist the registrar during our summer programming.
- We're looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, pays attention to detail, and has previous office experience.
- Time commitment: June 10, 2018 through August 18, 2018.
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Take and distribute accurate messages
- Gather and prepare outgoing mail for pickup
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Manage photo/DVD orders
- Assist with printing projects from the various teams
- Assist with camper check-in
- Prepare weekly camper reports
- Print weekly welcome brochures and camper devotionals
- Enter data into camper store accounts
- Track and report activities and store sales using spreadsheets
- Organize and maintain summer files
- Miscellaneous projects assigned by Registrar or Director of Operations
- Provide support to the program staff, which may include, but is not limited to, some or all of the following:
- Behind-the-scenes support (i.e. helping with camper game setup, sound/audio/visual support, etc)
- Stage support (i.e. skits).
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Previous office experience preferred
- Competent computer skills including MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, data collection, etc.