Marketing & Communications Internship
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Internship
Employer: Nikki Lu Lowe Voice Over
Contact Information: Nikki Lowe at 617-416-3265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Portland, OR 97211
Web Site: www.nikkilulowe.com
Education or Degree Required: Marketing or Communication Majors/Minors
Job Location: Portland, OR
Salary/Wages: Unpaid or following requirements of school
Job Type: Internship
Application Materials Needed:
- Specified Other Application Material: Examples of Marketing projects
- You will work closely with Nikki Lu Lowe to determine marketing projects, including their goals, processes and tracking results.
- Marketing and communications tasks include: identifying and contacting potential media producer clients in the U.S. and internationally who require voice talent, creating and updating marketing email campaigns, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube), commenting on client work via their Social Media sites, researching prospective buyers on internet.
What you can expect:
- Fresh, hip marketing ideas beyond welcome!
- You'll have an open canvas to apply what you're currently learning in your Marketing/Communications curriculum.
- Create campaigns, apply your skills and track results - allowing you to see what works and what doesn't.
- Enter the workforce a step ahead by having pieces to show potential employers - explaining what you learned from each approach, how you impacted a small business and show them actual numbers of company growth that you are credited for.
- Learn all aspects of running a voice over business in a professional private studio.
- You will learn to strength relationships with both potential and existing clients through phone and email messaging, manage marketing campaigns and Social Media presence.
- Skills you will be practically applying and/or learning include those necessary for: communicating with creative companies (production houses, advertising agencies, etc.), public relations, promotion and marketing.
- This job puts you in constant contact with a wide range of clients from: owners of studios, video production companies, advertising companies, casting agents, small business owners, for profit and non-profit companies looking for talent to feature on TV and radio commercials.
- Work in a comfortable, friendly home studio in North East Portland.
- Possibility of remote work once processes have been established.
- You must be an excellent communicator, self-motivated, independent, dependable, results oriented and organized.
- Must have excellent oral/written skills.
- Must have good phone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong experience with web/email marketing programs, customer relations manager and social media.
- You should have an inquisitive nature and must be a positive team player, yet work well independently when assigned a self-directed project.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum of 8 hours a week.
- Fresh, hip marketing ideas are absolutely encouraged.