Kitchen Cook Supervisor
Job Title: Kitchen Cook Supervisor
Employer: UGM Simonka Place
Contact Information: Shawn Hansen at 503-362-7487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5119 River Rd. N, Keizer OR, 97303
Web Site: ugmsalem.org
Job Location: Keizer, OR
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
Under the direction of the Kitchen Manager ministers by helping prepare meals and instruct program women and volunteers as needed. Help maintain clean, sanitary and safe working conditions. Supervise kitchen activities in absence of Kitchen Manager.
- Under the supervision of the Kitchen Manager, prep, cook and serve meals according to planned menus.
- Create or adjust menu as needed.
- Assist with receiving of donated and purchased food and other food service supplies as needed
- Provide training to volunteer and/or assigned program women as instructed
- Assist Kitchen Manager to maintain a clean, sanitary and safe workplace including food storage areas
- Cooking and prep skills necessary to assist in preparing up to 80 meals a day.
- Good organizational skills with ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to instruct others in basic cooking and other food service skills.
- Valid Food Handlers Card.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and ability to drive Mission vehicle.
- Must agree with Union Gospel Mission’s Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct.
- Education: High School or GED