Junior Pega Developer
Job Title: Junior Pega Developer
Employer: Precision Tech Corp
Contact Information: Tajuddin Tech Shaik at 732-658-4047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Education or Degree Required: Masters of Science, Bachelors of Science, Computer Science
Job Location: South Brunswick Township, NJ
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- 1+ years of experience in Pega PRPC 6, 7 Versions
- Experience building web applications and workflow projects using Pegaplatform. Well versed with client side and server side technologies
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X
- Implementation experience in Design patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews and suggest best practices.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations.
- Should be able to collaborate with architecture team and Pega center of excellence team
- Experience in coordinating with offshore resources is preferred.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Develop PRPC integration capabilities
- Development of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
- Usage of application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, Pega AES
- Should be able to commute to Work location daily.
- Experience in tools usage like Visio, UML, Excel is preferred
- 0-1 years of Java development experience
- Recent graduates
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
Master of Science , Bachelors of Science, Pega Developing, JAVA Developing , computer science , Computer Programing,