Journalism, Photo & Video Internship Seminar Havana & Trinidad, CUBA (July 2-15, 2018)
Job Title: Journalism, Photo & Video Internship Seminar Havana & Trinidad, CUBA (July 2-15, 2018)
Employer: ROOSTERGNN Global News Network
Contact Information: Maria Teresa San Segundo Gil at 091-128-7235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Calle Juan Bravo 58, Madrid, Spain 28006
Web Site: https://rgnn.org/
Job Location: Havana, Cuba
Job Type: Internship
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- Publish your own magazine about Cuba, with a byline on all of your articles, photographs and videos.
- Attend Editorial Meetings with RGNN Editor, where students pitch ideas for articles and articles are assigned.
- Attend Mentoring and Feedback Sessions with RGNN Editor to make sure your work is ready for publication
- Attend interactive Journalism, Photo & Video Workshops with RGNN Experts and Mentors: https://rgnn.org/academy/experts-mentors/
- Sample workshops include:
- Journalism Workshop: “Travel Writing 101: Potential Markets, Picking a Destination, Landing an Assignment”
- Journalism Workshop: “Get Paid to Travel: Taking Your Travel Writing Career (and Income!) to the Next Level”.
- Photography Workshop: “Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Achieve Better Street Photography”.
- Photography Workshop: “Photojournalism Workshop: Documenting Trinidad, Cuba’s 500 Year-Old Spanish Colonial UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
- Photography Workshop: “Cuba in Photos: Capturing the Iconic History of Havana”
- Photography Workshop: “Prepping Your Cuba Photos for Publication: Feedback Session”
- Link to what our students have published in the past: https://rgnn.org/academy/publications/
- What’s included:
- Welcome packet
- Accommodation, one week in Havana and one week in Trinidad
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- City tours, guided visits and excursions
- Airport pick-up
- Airport drop-off
- 24 hour local emergency support
- Certification of Portfolio of Published Content
- Internship Seminar Certification
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
- Certification of Academic Credit. 80 hours of academic credit.
- Scholarships of up to 500 Euros available.
- Financial aid of 150 Euros available if you bring a friend.
- More information: https://rgnn.org/academy/cuba-travel-journalism-photography-internship-s...
- Apply now: https://rgnn.org/academy/cuba-travel-journalism-photography-internship-s...
- No previous experience required