HR Recruiter/Member Care Coordinator with Media Ministry Overseas
Job Title: HR Recruiter/Member Care Coordinator with Media Ministry Overseas
Employer: TWR - Trans World Radio
Contact Information: Carol VanDyken at 919-459-3805 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 300 Gregson Drive, Cary, NC 47512
Web Site: www.twr.org/serve
Job Location: Cyprus, Bratislava, Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed: Resume
- Intentionally recruit the staff needed to carry out TWR's ministry and actively provide Human Resources services to internal and external customers.
- Assist the HR Director in general responsibility for HR.
- Support the concept of HR as a strategic ministry partner for TWR.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is a missionary role (not a direct hire) so the applicant, after being accepted, must, with TWR's assistance, develop a team of partners that will provide financially for your full salary and benefits and support you in prayer. TWR provides training, resources, materials, a personalized fund-raising video, online donation links, response slips or prayer cards, newsletter templates and regular coaching and prayer for ministry partnership development
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Marketing & Communications, Human Resources Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English and, preferably, in another European language (preferably German)
- Experience with blogs, how to use social media to connect people, and with current trends in this area.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to learn and to keep informed about current trends in HR Marketing
- Strong interest in or some experience in online organizing tools as well as traditional marketing tools.