Host Student for International Students
Job Title: Host Student for International Students
Employer: Corban University Center for Global Engagement
Contact Information: Sam Pearson at 503-589-8154 or email@example.com
Address: 5000 Deer Park Drive SE, Salem, OR 97317
Web Site: www.corban.edu/cge
Education or Degree Required: Current Corban Student
Job Location: Corban University campus
Salary/Wages: $50 stipend
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Job Application
- Please apply at https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=uEWkjOy10Uic7qV1ZbD3... or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
- On January 25, Corban University will welcome 10 undergraduate students from Cheongju National University of Education (CNUE) in South Korea. The students will stay for five nights on Corban's campus before leaving for homestays and completing teaching practicums in the Salem area.
- As a Corban University student who lives on campus, you have the option to host a Korean student in your dorm for five nights (January 25 to January 29 with departure on January 30).
- A stipend of $50 is provided!
- Responsibilities involve helping your guest student adjust to Corban life for the brief period of dorm residence:
- Greet your South Korean student on January 25
- Help your guest find classrooms and the Dining Hall.
- Eat meals in the Dining Hall with the guest student as scheduled (guest student meals are covered but your meals are at your own expense if you do not have a meal plan)
- Host Students may optionally attend dinner at Applebee's on Monday, January 28th: 747 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Email email@example.com for a full schedule and details.
- Must be a current Corban University student living in the on-campus dorms or Townhouses and have the consent of your roommate (if applicable) to host.
- We are looking for dorm room placements for 8 female students and 2 male students