Director of High School Ministries
Job Title: Director of High School Ministries
Employer: Centerpoint Community Church of Roseville
Contact Information: Bryan Yeo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 782-3186
Job Location: Roseville, CA
Job Purpose: Lead, oversee, and direct the high school ministries of the church that effectively minister to both the students of Centerpoint Community Church and the surrounding community.
- Exercise a Christ-like attitude in the representation of Centerpoint inside and outside the church.
- Plan and lead weekly high school main program meetings (Wednesdays in the evening and Sundays at 11:00am).
- Advocate for and worship with high school students on Sundays during the 9:45am Worship Café service.
- Coordinate and oversee a weekly Bible study.
- Oversee and coordinate the evangelism and discipleship of high school students in and through Centerpoint Community Church.
- Plan and lead weekly, monthly and annual high school ministry events.
- Recruit, equip, and support volunteer leaders who assist with the high school ministry.
- Promote, assist with registration, and attend the annual week-long summer high school camp at Hume Lake
- Plan, promote and attend the annual weekend winter retreat.
- Plan, promote, equip and attend the annual week-long Ensenada Mission Trip.
- Participate in and coordinate participation of high school students in the annual Centerpoint Mission Fundraiser.
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the parents of CenterpointCommunity Church.
- Communicate, train, and equip parents to engage in the discipleship and evangelism of their families and communities.
- Prepare, evaluate, and update the high school budget annually.
- Attend regular meetings with the paid and volunteer staff, supervisor, other Student Ministry Directors at Centerpoint, and Elders.
- Grow on-site high school ministries both spiritually and numerically, in a measurable, sustainable, and healthy manner.
- Be actively invovled and present on the local high school campuses.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Part-time Program Assistant (20 hours per week)
- Confess and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Cultivate and maintain a relationship with God.
- Represent God and the church by exercising Christ-centered moral conduct.
- Have a clear calling by God and passion for serving the Lord by teaching, discipling, reaching out, and evangelizing students.
- Have a proven effectiveness in program development, leadership development, growth, and equipping of volunteers in working with students.
- Be committed to serving as part of the whole by partnering with other Centerpoint ministries and encouraging students and leaders to be a part of the life of Centerpoint Community Church.
- B.A. degree or higher
- Three to five years of junior high or high school ministry experience.
Full-time ($46,000-$48,000); medical, travel, study leave and cell phone expenses.
4 weeks vacation and one additional Sunday off.
Reports to: Associate Pastor, Bryan Yeo