Community Outreach Coordinator
Job Title: Community Outreach Coordinator
Employer: Adult & Teen Challenge
Contact Information: Troy Cunningham at 541-491-1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 31700 Fayetteville Drive, Shedd, OR 97377
Web Site: http://teenchallengepnw.com/
Job Location: Shedd, OR
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Do you have a longing inside to go into Ministry and serve God's people?
- Do you want to make an impact to those struggling with life controlling issues such as addiction?
- Do you want to educate young students in high schools about making good choices before they are affected by drugs or alcohol?
- There is a unique job opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing, God-centered individual for a position at Adult & Teen Challenge Willamette Valley Men's Campus in Shedd.
- The Community Outreach Coordinator position works directly with local churches, businesses and schools to share about the Adult & Teen Challenge ministry.
- Call local churches and share how Adult & Teen Challenge partners with the community to share the vision of the Ministry. Scheduling, organizing, teaching students and attending weekly Sunday church services to promote the ministry through skits, testimonies and public speaking.
- Work with schools to schedule Stay Sharp substance abuse prevention program.
- Work with local businesses to schedule Storefront Outreach events to share the ministry with the community.
- Work directly with the Executive Director on fundraiser events.
- Must have valid drivers license, be willing to work flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- This is currently a 40-hour a week position, however we are open to a Job Share between 2-part time individuals if currently going to school.