Children's Ministry Director
Job Title: Children's Ministry Director
Employer: Corvallis Korean Church
Contact Information: Bryan Bernard at 541-757-7497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1625 NW Grant Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330
Web Site: www.grantavebc.org
Education or Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in related field
Job Location: Corvallis, OR
Salary/Wages: Part Time: $17,000 a year
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed: Resume
- The Director of Children Ministry is responsible to the pastor for the development, shaping and promotion of all children’s programs from birth through 5th grade.
- Direct the planning, execution and evaluation of a comprehensive children’s ministry program.
- Recruit, train and supervise all volunteers in children’s ministry.
- Plan and coordinate evangelism of children and their families.
- Equip and train children for personal growth and ministry activities.
- Coordinate childcare at church functions.
- Develop and submit children’s ministry budget to church council on yearly basis.
- Participate in training opportunities and ongoing education.
- Calendar and conduct special events for children, such as retreats, camps, and activities.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and monthly ministry team meetings.
- Work with children and their parents in problem solving and relationship development.
- Be an active participant in worship activities of Grant Avenue Baptist Church.
- Meet regularly with the pastor to report and coordinate ministry.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the pastor.
- Keep record of at least 20 hours per week and ministries performed to submit to pastor
- A Christian and a member of Grant Avenue Baptist Church.
- Must demonstrate love for children and their families.
- The ability to supervise a team of volunteers to accomplish the goals of the church.
- A commitment to personal growth as a follower of Jesus.
- Strong communication, conflict resolution and multi-tasking skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Must pass a criminal background check.