Business Manager and Construction Supervisor - With Involvement with Faith Based Non Profit
Job Title: Business Manager and Construction Supervisor - With Involvement with Faith Based Non Profit
Employer: Vintage Cottages & Tiny Houses
Contact Information: Joseph OConnor at 503-508-3701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 4676 Commercial SE #1, Salem, OR 97302
Web Site: www.vintage-cottages.com
Education or Degree Required: BS or BA
Job Location: Salem, OR
Salary/Wages: $5200 month depending on experience and job description
Job Type: Full-time
Application Materials Needed: Resume
Specified Other Application Material: Introduction Letter sharing briefly about your interest and background
- This is a unique position that will blend the successful candidates interest in construction, business management and a faith based organization developed to provide solutions for the homeless.
- We are the West Coasts top builder of tiny houses, back yard cottages and alternative housing.
- We are looking for a unique well educated individual with compatible values and a vision to make an impact on the community and world around us.
- Ordering and confirmation construction material orders and inventory
- Liaison & communication with our independent contractors and carpenter crews
- Some hands on building and construction, but on a part time basis to allow time for management responsibilities
- Interact with the public and customers at our 10,000 sq. ft production facility in Salem, Oregon
- Be involved with Vision 20-20-20 in helping to coordinate the construction of new small cottage housing designed to serve the homeless populations up and down the West Coast.
- Interest in business and management
- Experience in construction and framing is very helpful
- Ministry and outreach experience will also be evaluated, but not required
- Please email a resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Thank you & God Bless.