Band Director - Needed by January 2019
Job Title: Band Director - Needed by January 2019
Employer: Cairo Covenant School
Contact Information: Dr. F. Kenoyer at 614-364-6438 or email@example.com
Web Site: http://ccschool.info/web/
Education or Degree Required: Degree in music education
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary/Wages: Stipend given
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
- Please apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cairo Covenant School provides classroom instruction for grades K-12. The teacher job description includes planning and teaching the assigned grade levels, as well as working together with other staff members to meet the needs of the school such as field trips, yearly events, and projects.
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 94 students for the 2018-2019 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://ccschool.info/web/
This position is a two-year agreement where the applicant understands that the position is not merely a job, but it is also a Christian ministry of educating and disciplining children for the Lord. Applicant would be responsible for children and for communication with their guardians.
Applicant would also exemplify a Godly lifestyle and teach that to students.
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who many need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Two school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry.
- Consistent participation in a local church.
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families.
- Degree in music education.
- Certification to teach in home country (preferred).
- Proficient in a musical instrument.
- Experience in teaching students various musical instruments.
- Experience in conducting a beginner band, an advanced band, and ensembles.
- Experience beyond student teaching is helpful but not required.
Start Date: January 5, 2019