2018 Tutoring Positions in Salem
Job Title: 2018 Tutoring Positions in Salem
Employer: The Find a Tutor Network
Contact Information: Ryan Howard at 800-413-3475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Salem, OR 97317
Web Site: http://www.thefindatutornetwork.com/
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Part-time
Application Materials Needed:
Specified Other Application Material: If you don't have a resume but are interested in tutoring, please send an email inquiry to: email@example.com
- Part-time *2018 TUTORS* needed for all subjects and age-levels in (and around) the NASHVILLE area – multiple tutoring locations available near campus, so no long commutes will ever be required.
- Currently our company has an immediate need for tutors who are able to work right away during the Winter / Spring months of 2018, and even beyond.
- We need tutors NOW as the amount of "Tutoring Requests" we've been receiving from parents/students has increased substantially in the last few weeks.
- This increase is due to students in grades K-12 requiring more homework support and all-around academic tutoring as the second half of the school year moves into full swing…
- As a tutor you will be able to pick and choose which local students that you'd like to work with.
- Additionally tutors get to set their own hours, and their own weekly tutoring schedules.
- We are looking to hire a variety of local tutors who can work part-time roughly 2-10 hours per week.
- All tutoring is conducted one-on-one at a neutral location such as a library, on campus, or a nearby coffee shop.
- Tutoring does NOT take place in students’ homes. Coffee shops seem to be the most popular tutoring locations for both students and tutors alike.
- If you are interested in tutoring right away during the Winter / Spring months of 2018 (and even beyond), please send an email inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPTIONAL - you may want to also email us from your "non-edu" email account (i.e. gmail, yahoo, etc.), as we are an "OFF-CAMPUS" employer.
- Please read about the job responsibilities in the "Job Description" section
- Because of our immediate demand for tutors at this time, prior tutoring experience is NOT required to be a busy and successful tutor.
- Even “rookie tutors” will have full tutoring schedules.
- As stated previously, tutors must be able to meet their students (tutees) at a local place in common (library, coffee shop, campus, etc) where the tutoring takes place.
- NO long commutes are ever required and if the tutoring location is close, possessing a car is not necessary.