#17-54 Office Administrator
Job Title: #17-54 Office Administrator
Employer: Boys and Girls Aid
Contact Name: Irena Broadwater at 503-222-9661or email@example.com
Address: 018 SW Boundary Ct, Portland, OR 97239
Web Site: https://www.boysandgirlsaid.org/careers
Job Location: Portland
Salary/Wages: $12.40/hr. - $13.63/hr.*
Job Type: Part-time
- Join a dynamic, high quality, fast paced nonprofit organization committed to building connections for a lifetime to improve the well-being of children for over 130 years.
- Regardless of age or background, we believe children belong in families that are permanent and stable.
- While every child deserves a family, not every child has a family.
- Between the ages of 0 to 23, we have a focus on making sure every child has a lifelong adult connected to their future.
- We are the only organization in Oregon committed to this lifelong connection.
- Every job is important to us in our belief and focus in this power of permanent, stable families.
- The Office Administrator plays a vital role in this commitment.
- Must be able to provide appropriate services and interact appropriately with people from diverse socio-economic, racial, ethnic, and other cultural groups.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from state of residence (Oregon or Washington), personal automobile liability insurance, reliable personal transportation, and pass a DMV driving record check.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment reference checks, criminal background check, including, if applicable, fingerprinting.
- Please apply online at www.boysandgirlsaid.org/about-us/careers/.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, including veteran and/or disability status