The successful candidate will:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have completed a bachelor's or master's degree at an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or approval from the Admissions Committee.
To be considered for admissions, the potential candidate will:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Respond to the admissions essays.
- Remit Payment of $50 as a nonrefundable application fee
- Submit Recommendation Forms listed below. Evaluators who complete the form should send it to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions.
- Send official transcripts from the final undergraduate institution to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions. In addition, transcripts for any graduate courses believed to be transferable should be sent.
- Provide evidence of professional experience in the form of submitting a professional resume.
The following short essays are included in the Application for Admission. Essay response provides insight into the degree to which the candidate meets admission requirements as outlined above.
- Explain how you came to know Jesus as your Savior, and describe what you believe is the Scriptural basis for your salvation? (approximately 100-200 words)
- What do you see in your life that might indicate that you are walking with the Lord? (approximately 100-200 words)
- What do you believe are the characteristics of an effective Christian teacher or educational leader? (approximately 300-400 words)
- What do you hope to do professionally for which this degree will better prepare you? (approximately 100-200 words)
Get Degree Information Now!